To read about MTS BondVision US, please click here.
The MTS Group is majority owned by London Stock Exchange Group plc.
Click here for a list of MTS shareholding firms.
Board of Directors
A rich combination of technological innovation and financial expertise enables the MTS board of directors to guide the strategic direction of the company.
In addition to representatives from Borsa Italiana, the London Stock Exchange and independent members, the MTS board comprises experts from the following firms:
Intesa San Paolo
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- MTS S.p.A – the first electronic bond market – launched by the Italian Treasury and Bank of Italy
- MTS markets start trading on proprietary platform
- Introduction of automated feed and STP from trade to settlement
- MTS launches electronic market for repo transactions
- MTS S.p.A is privatised and begins expansion across Europe
- EuroMTS is created as the reference pan-European benchmark bond platform
- BondVision platform for the buy side launched
- MTS S.p.A merges with EuroMTS
- MTS launches Real-Time Data, Snap-Shot Data and Delayed Data
- First MTS index launches – model publicly available
- LSE acquires MTS majority shareholding
- MTS Reference Data launched
- Creation of EuroMTS AAA Government Index
- Jack Jeffery appointed as CEO
- Key upgrades to MTS Cash – MidPrice and Striker - and BondVision functionalities – Single Dealer Pages and MultiLeg
- MTS Credit corporate bond market launches
- MTS expands to Hungary and Czech Republic bringing the country coverage to 17
- MTS and Newedge launch Agency Cash Management platform
- MTS Live un-aggregated real-time data launched
- Cash, Repo and BondVision platforms updatedIndex
- MTS celebrates 25 years of innovation
- MTS Prime launched, allowing buy-side to trade via a prime bank
- MTS offers 10 years of historical data
- MTS expands into US bond markets