Global Collateral Management
With a reduction in collateral available in the market, MTS provides a collateral management system with an RFCQ trading mechanism alongside a trade registration facility.
MTS's dealer-to-client (D2C) Global Collateral Management (GCM) segment for the repo market has a presence on the dealing desks of over 100 sell-side institutions. MTS is ideally placed to help buy-side clients seeking access to balance sheet in an environment of reduced collateral availability and increased regulatory burden. The unique dealer axe pages help highlight dealer inventory, linking to interdealer quotes to ensure axe integrity.
Dealers and clients can now benefit from a variety of new features, including:
- RFCQ efficiencies through automation: clients can send single line or “list” RFCQs to their dealers, with an import function to allow easy upload of bond portfolios
- Wide sell-side coverage: Fully integrated with major Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) to maintain the widest sell-side coverage
- Straight through processing: dealers benefit from existing STP efficiencies, with trades co-mingled in their current blotter, whilst clients benefit from a full audit trail for proof of best execution
- Flexible tri-party baskets: MTS will list participants’ bespoke tri-party baskets, with visibility restricted to approved dealer-client combinations
- Full control of streaming of indicative quotes for dealers: dealers can stream axes, linked to their interdealer market quotes, to their configured clients on a proposal by proposal basis, directing them to relevant pools of liquidity and leading to improved access to funding and pricing
- Highly granular credit line matrix: full control over trading counterparties with credit lines configurable by counterparty and instrument class with max tenor limits for each line and haircut capabilities