The new MTS BondVision RFQ Trading Platform
The technology in our pockets is effortless to use - our trading technology should be just as intuitive. This is why we’ve redesigned the MTS BondVision RFQ trading platform to put the user front and centre.
MTS AUTO EXECUTION
Work smarter, not harder
As automation takes hold in the fixed income market, stay ahead of the curve with MTS Auto Execution. Maximise efficiency, leverage the latest technology and free up time to spend on your most profitable trades. Try MTS Auto Execution today on our re-designed BondVision trading platform and take advantage of:
- Fully automated RFQ trading for Govies, Corporates, Financials, Covered Bonds and SSAs
- Configure 20+ parameters in real-time directly from our newly re-designed trading platform
- Monitor Auto Execution performance with real-time alerts and detailed audit trail
- Update your Auto Execution rules in real-time as market conditions fluctuate
Dive into Data
We live in a data-driven world; take full advantage with the new MTS BondVision Platform. Analyse real-time trade data from 18 interdealer markets on the new MTS trading platform - the golden source of liquidity for the fixed income market.
Trade Rates, Credit and Repo on one platform
Experience next generation RFQ trading on a wide selection of assets. Trade instruments as diverse as Government Bonds, Repo and Credit on one platform.
Next generation RFQ credit trading
The MTS BondVision platform provides tools to give you a modern, efficient and customisable RFQ trading experience:
- Improve your chances of filling an illiquid trade by allowing your Dealers to quote partial sizes
- View a comprehensive range of spread (I/Z/G/OIS-spreads etc.) and yield (YTC/YTW/YTR etc.) analytics and calculate custom levels using our new Analytics Calculator
Make sense of MiFID
In the new MiFID II world, it is essential for traders to know if and when their trade information will be published to the market under the MiFID II pre-trade and post-trade transparency obligations. The new MTS Transparency Indicator puts these details front and centre in your RFQ ticket so that you have all the necessary information to make the best possible trading decisions.
- Clear, visual indicators in RFQ ticket highlighting when bond is subject to transparency
- Understand immediately what information will be published to the market and when
- View details of any applicable exemptions, waivers or deferrals