About MTS BondsPro
MTS BondsPro is an electronic trading platform that offers access to liquidity and real-time execution on its anonymous, all-to-all order book. It supports USD and a wide range of non-USD denominated corporate bonds and emerging market debt.
Users can access MTS BondsPro via a pure web-based trading solution with no software requirements. Direct trading access to MTS BondsPro is also available through TSOX, Bloomberg's execution management system for fixed income, derivatives and futures. Integrated access to MTS BondsPro enables traders using TSOX to trade corporate bonds in the MTS BondsPro liquidity pool, directly from the Bloomberg Professional service.
MTS BondsPro is an ATS registered with the SEC in the United States and is operated by MTS Markets International, a member of FINRA.
MTS BondsPro is available to qualified institutions in the US, UK, Bulgaria, Malta and Switzerland.
- One counterparty agreement to reach over 300 broker-dealers and 350+ buy-side clients
- Access to extensive dealer network with unique inventory
- Over 15,000 bonds priced daily
- Connects markets across US, Europe and Asia with 22-hour trading day
- Global liquidity from MTS partnerships and European counterparties
- Assisted trading available via facilitation desk
- Free to provide liquidity
- Full depth of market displayed
- Connect via HTML5 and Bloomberg TOMS and TSOX connectivity