MTS Real-Time Data
Real-time executable prices and trade data direct from the source
As Europe’s premier facilitator for the electronic fixed income trading market, MTS Market Data delivers an un-paralleled source of pre- and post-trade transparency sourced from a trading community of over 500 unique counterparties and average daily turnover exceeding EUR 130 billion.
MTS Real-Time Data provides continuous pricing information throughout the trading day with depth and all associated volumes.
- Trading advantage from consistent access to the most comprehensive source of European bond data
- Unparalleled price discovery
- Enhanced compliance, portfolio and risk management capabilities
- Invaluable and unique insight into market turnover and volatility
- Confidence that decisions are based on executable prices, never indicative
- Market data vendors
- Real-time bond market data providing best bid/offer quotes, market depth and trade data, all complete with related volumes
- Actual traded prices or executable prices that are live on the MTS platform and at which MTS participants may deal – never indicative
- Fully executable electronic pricing for listed bonds from the MTS interdealer markets
- Representative trading data – the majority of the electronic Euro-denominated government bond market volume is traded on the MTS markets, therefore MTS data is an accurate representation of all trading data
- The MTS market-making system encourages narrow bid/offer spreads and continuous, aggressive pricing on a wide range of structures (fixed-coupon, zero coupon, floating-rate and treasury bills from government issuers ) irrespective of market conditions